Europa-List: FW: YOUNG TSUNAMI VICTIM - Kennt jemand diesen Jungen? (fwd

Subject: Europa-List: FW: YOUNG TSUNAMI VICTIM - Kennt jemand diesen Jungen? (fwd)
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:04:34

Hi! All  This is not spam. Kindly take a minute of your time to read
down and look at the attached photos.
Sorry for posting this off topic item but I think it warrants an
exception to the rules. I have seen the picture before either on TV or
press coverage.
His complexion looks Scandinavian to me so perhaps our friends over
there will pay special attention to the request and even if they don=92t
recognise him try to get it circulating on all the Swedish,Norweigian,
Danish circuits. It is a shame they don=92t say which language he speaks?
Regards
Bob Harrison

Robt.C.Harrison