Europa-List: Bonding on top

Subject: Europa-List: Bonding on top
From: Ken Gresham <kgresham@dtnspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:16:08

    Many thanks to all who responded to my query. All responses have been saved
for reference. The build so far has been straightforward and easy, but at this
stage there seems so much to consider all at once that I find myself having
difficulty narrowing the scope of the project to one task at a time. Physically
building the plane is not the hard part for me, it's the decisions about things
that are subjective, such as where to place antennaes and routing of wiring.
One of my problems is that no one in my locall EAA chapter has any interest
in my project, or any project for that matter. All of you on this list are a
great source of knowledge and inspiration, though sometimes all of the diverse
opinions make it harder to know which way to go. I don't get on the list very
often but I am lurking out here reading all the correspondence. I'll probably
be asking a lot more questions frm now on. Patience please!

Thanks again,

Ken Gresham
Delavan, IL
A268 Tri-gear
Flying surfaces built, wings ready to close (except for wiring), cockpit module
in, and gear on. working on all to do before bonding on top.