Re: Europa-List: Bonding on top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bonding on top
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:45:55

Ken,

I have installed a lip on both sides of the fuselage just behind the "D"
window that will hold a removable shelf so that WHEN I have to go into the  cave

back there I can do so a little more easily and with less risk of  damaging
the fore/aft control tube.

Don't forget to run your flap motor control wires. Wires for your electric
fuel pump. Many people have installed for future use, a copper tape dipole
antennae up the stern post for a emergency/replacement comm antennae. So you
could run another antennae cable. What have you done about bringing in the
wires/connections coming from both wings?

If you check the archive you will probably find a few replies for this
question when it came up before from many other people.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Just about to put the top  on but still finding little things to do before
that.