Re: Europa-List: Flight Time

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flight Time
From: David Simenauer <dsimenauer@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:11:32

Not sure what this post means but the flight time that you put in your log
book (at least in the US) starts at the time the aircraft begins moving for
the purpose of flight (taxiing to the hangar for service is not flight time)
until it comes to a final stop. This is duration of time.  The time given in
this post is time in service which is what is counted for maintenance and
service.