Re: Europa-List: Wing tanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing tanks
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:15:32

Hi all,

I believe one of the very early Europa builder did this, I think his name
was Walter Binder.  He added wing tanks, a glider tow hook, put the flap
retract mechanism inside the wing and did some modifications to the
windscreen / cowl area.  He was mostly involved with gliders and was
interested in drag reduction.  I am sure that other forum members that have
been around longer than me can provide more accurate information, but I know
that this guy has never participated in the Europa community.

Paul