Europa-List: Wing tanks

Subject: Europa-List: Wing tanks
From: Rosen Mattias <MRosen@harmanbecker.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:33:46
    FILETIME=[39489150:01C4B76A]

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there who has wing tanks built into a Europa?

I remember hearing something about a Europa with wing tanks at a fly-in in
Speyer,
Germany two years ago. Also, I recently learned that the Dyn=B4A=E9ro MCR
aircraft (Ban-Bi) can be delivered with up to 200 liter wing tanks for those
exciting
inter-continental flights :-)

I want my Europa to become a long range touring aircraft, and I really like the
idea of having wing tanks in addition to the . Does anyone have any experience
on this?

Regards,

Mattias Rosen
Kit #565 tri gear - 15% complete
Karlsruhe, Germany

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure
or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.