Re: Europa-List: Wing tanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing tanks
From: danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:25:51

Hi Mattias,
                  I don't know of any Europa with wing tanks, don't think
they would take weight and strain. you can of course fit the temporary tank
in the baggage bay.

btw my computer crashed a few months ago, and I lost all my Email address's
including yours. I have tried MRosen@harmanbecker.com but it keeps comeing
back,have you another address?.

 Danny