Europa-List: Wiring query

Subject: Europa-List: Wiring query
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:30:24

Hi all,

I have virtually completed the wiring  in accordance with the diagram on
Page 25-11 issue 4 which I believe is the latest version.  I am using a
battery isolator and, after discussion with Andy, I have swapped the 30amp
slow blow fuses on the battery feed and regulator feed to 25 amp CB's.

I crossed my fingers and powered it up and fortunately everything seems to
work.  One thing that I have noticed though is that if the batt master CB is
pulled, power is removed from the aircraft but the isolator remains
energised (which I think is correct according to the diagram).  Does it
matter that there is no fuse/cb protecting the isolator?

Cheers

Simon
#504 G-BZTN
80% done 90% left to do!