Re: Europa-List: Wiring query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiring query
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:18:36

Mike - when you say 'physical protection' are you talking about anti
chaffing or 'p' clip support?
I have put both of my cbs in the panel but have tried to anchor every 3-4''.
Where I breach the firewall I have put in a proper bulkhead seal which I
will fill with silicone once the panel is finally in.
Steve Pitt #403