Re: Europa-List: Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Can anyone help?
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:26:49

>I would like to know if you can tell me what "Euro 54 and 55" are

Gerry - from my parts list (on the famous CD-ROM .....) I have
exported the following relevant records:

EURO54  12" length TU43RM   I guess this is the steel one   30-1-2, 30-5-2
EURO55  12" length TU25RM   I guess this is the alloy one   16-1-2

They are part of the fuselage kit and the last numbers in each line
are the relevant pages in my monowheel manual. My guesses about which
is which were because they were not well labelled - I think there was
one piece of drafting tape around them with both numbers on it!

regards

Rowland