Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build

Subject: Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build
From: asdfa afa df <ccsmysticdeath@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:41:58

Hello,

I have been considering building the Europa after I
get my Pilot license, just got done with my second
lesson, on the Europa website they claim as little as
500 hours to build, but from what I have read it can
take up to 4 times that to build this wonderful
aircraft.

If you could give me a moment of your time and respond
with how many hours it took to complete your Europa it
would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Otto