Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build

Subject: Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:28:43

>respond
>with how many hours it took to complete your Europa it
>would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry - I'd like to hear any information you receive that adds to the
numbers shown on the Europa Club website. I maintain a table there of
all Europas known to have flown; one of the columns is the hours to
build. You can also download the table as an Excel file to fiddle
about with at your leisure ...

regards

Rowland