Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build

Subject: Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build
From: tom@tompaul.com <tom@tompaul.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 00:07:10

This thread has spun off to a couple of nice ones: aerobatics and maybe
finding Pops a nice flying mono and a buyer for Jim.  Great.  Since i
started it with my to build or not to build quandary, I want to thank
everyone again for their thoughtful and insightful comments, and i want
let you know the status of my predicament.  One of the ideas that came
---From the thread was to approach Flightcrafters about finishing the
plane for me, or at least getting me much further along if don't have
the time.  Well, after a couple of nice conversations with Bob Berube,
i have decided to go this route.  They are very accommodating of my
needs to spread the expense out and not dedicate so much of my time to
the project.  I will transport it to them and spend time working on it
there when i can, happy with the knowledge that when i am  busy with my
sound mixing work, work will be progressing on the kit with expert
hands.
I am thrilled that i have found a way to keep the progress going to get
me in the pilot's seat of the wonderful europa, without the sacrifices
i thought it would entail.  Thanks to all and keep up the great
community that this list is.

See you in Florida!

Tom Paul