Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build

Subject: Re: Europa-List: to build or not to build
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:06:09

Hi Tom,

A fellow builder, 4 years in the project, answered the question like this:

If you want to fly, don't start with such a project, rent or buy a plane.
If you like to build, go for it.

Today, while i am 5 month's building most of the remaining spare time, i
agree with that.
I like the building as it goes, and it is not really for the future flying
fun. That is still so far away, that it hardly counts as a bonus. A bonus
is the ashtonishment of other people :-)

Building as an enonomical solution, in other words turn your hours into a
plane that you otherwise not could affort, is not the right solution
either. I guess by putting more hours or effort in anything related to
your speciality, job you could get there with less effort.

My 10 cnts,

Jos