Re: Europa-List: Control Locks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Control Locks
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:38:22

>Anyone got any bright idea's for control locks (preferably fairly simple
as I am a simple soul) to stop my ailerons, tailplanes and rudder
banging about in the wind whilst the airplane is parked.<

The seat belt can be adjusted to hold the stick fully aft and central. This
is what I do when I tie the aircraft down for a nightstop. Mono or tailwheel
Europas don't have any problem with the rudder as they are interconnected
with the tailwheel preventing the rudder from blowing around in the wind.

Nigel Charles