RE: Europa-List: Control locks

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Control locks
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:54:52

The Katanas I rented had a terrific gust-lock, which could not be missed
(it had to be removed prior to being able to sit in the plane), was
portable, reasonably light, and locked all controls. Obviously this does
not get around the control play/loading as Ferg has pointed out, but it
worked quite well, and could be adapted, copied for the Europa.

I have a jpeg sketch I can forward to anyone interested....

Cheers,
Pete A239