Re: Europa-List: Mod 62 Pins Not Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 62 Pins Not Fitting
From: JR Bob Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:18:59

To Dan Bish

Now you have it all together make sure you mark it so you will always put it
back together the same way! I believe the holes are likely to be a little
off the true diameters and hence if they do not go exactly where they were
first drilled you artificially make some slack in the system and this leads
to trouble later.
J R (Bob) Gowing, Kit 327 in Oz