RE: Europa-List: Ventilation of shop area/more

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ventilation of shop area/more
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:27:07

In my garage shop I have a 12" fan vent through the roof, sucking air out of
the shop. I can leave the door to the house open, letting "room temperature"
air in to the shop, which is great both winter and summer. No problem with
dust or odors going into the house.

If you can get an exhaust fan to suck air out of your basement, you should
be a happy builder.

Kevin, filling and sanding the completed airframe.