Re: Europa-List: Mod 62 Pins Not Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 62 Pins Not Fitting
From: Dan Bish <danbish@norwalktucson.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:51:39

Kingsley,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to get everything to fit up last night buy
cooling
the pins in the fridge and warming the tube slightly. They're tight but in
a way I suspect they should be. They tap back out with a little help from my
hammer friend. It was just that on something so important, I was afraid I'd
screw
the holes up if I got too aggressive. I don't expect any slop but if I develop
any later down the road, I'm preparing my nylon bushes to be ready to install
Bob Harrison's clamp mod. Anyway, thanks for the response and encouragement.
It's coming along, slow but sure.

Dan Bish
A144
Tucson, AZ