Europa-List: Stade Fly-In 12-13 June 2004

Subject: Europa-List: Stade Fly-In 12-13 June 2004
From: Erich Gabbe <eupa91@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:47:29

Europa friends and builders and flyers are called for the annual Fly-In at
Stade airfield (EDHS, N 53 33.57, E 009 29.88). It is located in Northern
Germany near Hamburg. Please forward requests for accomodation latest 4
weeks in advance. The weather will be excellent, as last year.

Please note, my email address has changed since last year.

Marianne and I which a good flying season to all of you and hopefully see
you in June.

Erich Gabbe
Hugo-Klemm-Str. 30
21075 Hamburg