Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!

Subject: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:30:13

Hello Europa Owners !!!

We'd like to announce our first annual Fly In and cookout for Europa owners,
builders, and pilots at Matthews Field.

Saturday and Sunday, June 5th & 6th, 2004.

Matthews field is centrally & conveniently located approximately 20 statute
miles NW of downtown Chattanooga, TN and Lovell Field. We're in the
beautiful Sequatchie Valley near the town of Whitwell TN.  For Photos of the
field and area, click here:

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=157189773103

      LAT         35 15.543                   LONG      085 27.004
Listed On Sectionals As Matthews  (Pvt - Glider)

2200' Lighted Grass Runway, 700' elevation.  Camping is available on site
with shower and bathroom facilities, plenty of tiedown space and limited
hangar space, and local transportation to nearby restaurants and motels.

Contact for more Info:   Doug Lawton                  or
John Lawton
                                        139 Quitman Lane
306 Condra Lane
                                        Clarkesville, GA 30523
Whitwell, TN  37397
                                        skyrider2@earthlink.net
teledynmcs@aol.com
                                        (706) 947-7437 offfice
(423) 240-0064 cell
                                        (706) 499-8704 cell
                                        (706) 947-3133 fax

Please contact one of us prior to coming by for updates and operating
procedures.  We look forward to seeing you all !!!

Doug Lawton
Matthews Field
Southern Air-Time, LLC

RSVP's Requested by May 31, 2004