Europa-List: Port and starboard W16 brackets

Subject: Europa-List: Port and starboard W16 brackets
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:25:42

Can anyone tell me which is the Port and which is the Starboard W16 brackets?
One has a flat flange side the other has a crescent shape flange side.  They
both can on the same bag labeled with both part numbers.  I can see now place
in the manual that describes which is which.

I also noted in figure 16 page 8-10 that it illustrates an area that must be
filed away in order for the bellcrank to pass through the pivot bolt <whatever

that is> Do they both need to be filed?  The manual does not say and only
illustrates the W16 with the crescent shaped flange.
Thanks!
Brian Skelly