RE: Europa-List: Wing lateral push rod HELP!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing lateral push rod HELP!
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:30:41

One of mine was similar to what you describe. I moved the bellcrank away
---From the spar by a couple mm by making a plate of alum for the bracket
assembly, drilled for the four bolts. I drilled lightening holes in the
plate also. I suppose you could use washers. Ask the factory.

Kevin, still filling and sanding...