Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:41:47

Hi Doug,

Augustene and I will plan to be there. Either flying or driving.

I had bypass surgery last may and as a result lost my medical. We have
reapplied to the FAA through our AME for our medical waiver. We should know by
late march or April. If the medical comes through, we will fly!!!!!!!!!!

Jim and Augustene Brown

N398JB