Re: Europa-List: Layup on Balsa TE of Trim Tabs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Layup on Balsa TE of Trim Tabs
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:17:11

Tony

Balsa can be "hardened" with out adding very much weight by using thin super
glue. Squirt the thin stuff all over the balsa and quickly wipe it with a
rag .  We do that in the model boat building hobby too.

I think you would have trouble getting BID to wrap around the TE and still
give you a good sharp edge.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020