Europa-List: Drop of the hat fly in! / Next issue of "Today's Pilot Mag.

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the hat fly in! / Next issue of "Today's Pilot Mag."
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:07:38

Hi! Guys........... and Gals!
Who said the Blighty weather was crap?Hear this you chaps in OZ and NZ , What a
fantastic day out to Connington..........again, with "wall to wall" blue skies
and 1032 millibars.
Hope you landed safely William ? but I expect a grass landing wouldn't be a
problem
with the pooly leg.
I reported a DOOR STRUT on the 10 "charlie" departure point  at Connington.
Probably
off a Europa and may even be yours William since I guess you had the door
open just prior to your departing?
Anyway I asked the controller to arrange to pick it up so they may just have it
saved if "who ever" contacts them.
Pity about the =A310 landing .... never thought to buy another  Flyer for the
voucher!
Nevertheless good company, good food and excellent new facilities, highly
recommendable
to those who haven't sampled it yet.
Don't think I can find the time this week to make Old Sarum ...Paddy as much as
I'd enjoy it , getting to "headless chicken time " cases to pack etc. etc.
Just in case I don't make it (to the next few Fly IN trips!) I'd like to extend
wishes to "all and sundry" for a Happy Christmas and safe flying for the
forthcoming
year . Hey! two weeks and the days start getting longer !!!!!!!
Be sure to order the next issue of "Today's Pilot Mag"..... there's a good
Europa
item in it !!!!
Best regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300