Europa-List: Misfire

Subject: Europa-List: Misfire
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:46:36

HI

My little tubes are fitted into the airbox. However I see the manual implies
that the t-piece should be on the inside of the airbox and the tube should
be pressed on from outside. [Thus there is no tube inside the airbox and
there is a small part of the t-piece outside]

On mine the tube goes through the hole in the airbox and the tube join with
the t-piece is inside the airbox. [Thus there is no t-piece outside the
airbox and there is a short length of tube inside]

Might this make a difference ?

Richard