Re: Europa-List: Misfire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Misfire
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:52:04

Richard

The rough running is just for a short instant.  It is just long enough to
get you attention.  I have had it happen only twice. Bob has not reported
the trouble at all. He is a very conservative flyer. I may have been pushing
my Rotax 912S a bit too long and hard climbing to 2500 on takeoff.  It is so
much fun, what a wonderful plane. (we learn to fly high here in the west)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555