Europa-List: Sunday Fly-in, Vacant seats

Subject: Europa-List: Sunday Fly-in, Vacant seats
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 00:18:21

>Continuing our concern to involve our Building friends, it occurs to me that
>most of us are turning up with empty seats. Wouldn't it be nice to take
>along a fellow enthusiast with us.
>So! If anyone can get to Chesterfield in Derbyshire and wants to join me,
>they are welcome

Bryan
that is easily the best way to recharge some poor builder's batteries when
he might well be fed up with incessant sanding and filling or
whatever.  "Goon on yer mate!", as my friend Kingsley would say. Mal McLure
gave him a nice ride, (me too) which I'm sure helped us both.
Encouragement is very valuable in a long , expensive project and evidence
of the fun that is being enjoyed by quite a few, by now, will spur on some,
at least ,  to get their project finished.
I'm lucky, I have a bunch of EZ friends as well as all my Europa friends.
Two families for the price of one, you might say.
Graham

---