Europa-List: EuropaOwners Message Board - An Idea

Subject: Europa-List: EuropaOwners Message Board - An Idea
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:00:33

Ok, I see all the chatter about posting non-builders messages. I think the
problem is the medium and not the messages. I cooked something up this weekend

and would like your views. This is a prototype, but it is fully functional.

Some points about the system:
1 Not a mail server.
2 You can visit from any web browser.
3 Photos can be linked to your post.
4 You can talk about anything and everthing.
5 Fully searchable.
6 Keeps an auto member list with web sites and as much info as you want to
put.
7 Posts are immediate.
8 View posts since last visist
9 Veiw unanswered posts
and a whole lot more!
Don't bog down matronic with posts about this. Post comments under the
General discussion forum. We'll see if she works! If you like it click register,

it's fun it's free it's so 1990's.

 http://68.39.166.123/~stevedunsmuir/phpbb2/index.php

SteveD.
A217