Re: Europa-List: EuropaOwners Message Board - An Idea

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EuropaOwners Message Board - An Idea
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:22:49

Excellent idea. This is a messages system that works, and a lot less
painfully the a mailing list. No cluttered inboxes, no mail that you don't
want, no decisions what to keep and what to delete. no storage problems, no
difficult photo uploads. Very friendly user interface too. A 1990's? Yes,
and matured from there to something good!

The but(s):

It will take a while for everybody to start using it, so we will have
archives in 2 places. We will "depend" on some gentlemans agreement with
SteveD that the server will stay on-line, free of charge?  Somebody should
be modorator, some of the areas could be members-only. In short: some admin
is needed. Some of the areas could be read-only like admin, factory mods
ect. We could even invite the factory to keep some of the areas up to date,
have builders assistance pages restricted to builders there..
And definitively: linked from the europaclub pages, and preferrably on the
same server as.

Good idea!

Jos