Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: Frank Wood <fswood@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:26:38

Hi Rowland,The last part of your e-mail did not get through the first
time.Is it possible that it is kit #219 that went to NZ,? John Hurst gave me
the number and the sales contract from atty for the estate states #A026,the
aircraft was partially constructed by Bob Berube under contract to
Norman.Bob, as you know, is an employee of Europa in Florida .It would be
interesting if this aircraft had indeed been registered in the U.S.it would
sure make things easier for me getting it registered in Canada.I would
certainly be interested in joining the Europa Club and meeting with you and
other members at your functions,I travel to Europe often and I am sure that
I could arrange the timing to met one of your fly-ins. Thanks for your info.
Frank.