RE: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:49:05

Paul,

Congratulations! Please have a little champagne for both yourself and G-BYFG
tonight as well as the three equally-beautiful Concorde's I saw descend onto
Heathrow's 27R today.

I got in a trip on G-BOAC before it all ended (sorry, couldn't resist
mentioning that!) - any chance of a ride in G-BYFG?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA