Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:40:30

>My europa is A026 and I
>purchased it about 70% complete

Frank - I'm puzzled by your kit number. A026 was issued to Norman
Marsh (he also had kit 219 earlier) and the aircraft was registered
in 1997 03 and flew as N13NM. The FAA cancelled that mark on its
export to New Zealand in 2000 03, where it took up ZK-NWM from 2002
07 18. Sadly Norman Marsh died a while back and ZK-NWM has a new
owner now.

Is it possible that A026 is a typo? If you can tell me from whom you
bought the part-completed kit, that will probably solve the mystery
as I should be able to match up names in the factory list (I can't
find your name in the latest one I have).

By the way, no doubt you are aware of the Jabiru engines e-mail list
the talk there is about use on microlights, there is useful
information interchange for any Jabiru engine user.

regards

Rowland