Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:22:01

Hi Paul,

CONGRATULATIONS !  I was beginning to wonder when you might get airborne.
You were
really brave to go with a new type engine, and we are all keen to get more
information
in due course, especially in regard to weight, cg, performance, and fuel
consumption.

I have pretty well finished my test flying program and hope to start the fun
flying next
season, keeping the bird in my garage over winter.

Best Wishes,   Karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess