Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tri-Gear 3300 Jabiru Powered
From: Frank Wood <fswood@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:57:38

Hi .Congratulations on your Europa first flight.I am 95% complete with my
Europa Classic tri- gear with a Jabiru 3300.My europa is A026 and I
purchased it about 70% complete and my engine # 33A17 is an early model.I
have had the engine running and I anticipate being in the air within the
next two months.I would appreciate hearing from you on performance of your
aircraft and any problems that you might have.There is a concern that the
earlier models of the Jabiru(mine included) could face some cooling
problems.However in Pincher Creek in Southern Alberta we do not get high
temps very often.
Thanks for any advice that you may offer.
      Frank S Wood.