Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:23:40

Hi Jim,
To add to you comments regarding the TCU.  I have yet to install a TCU
inside of the firewall.  Generally there is not enough room and cables not
long enough.  With the airbox and blast tube, the Rotax Factory Rep found it
very satisfactory.  You must have the airbox however.

Bob
N166BB Conventional