Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:50:34

Paul;

Having the  same questions about the TCU and Wastgate servo when I was at your
build point in the process.

I attached my TCU on the engine side of the firewall, and the wastegate servo on
top of the foot well  on the  passenger side. I then put a blast tube to flow
outside air the the TCU. In 500 hours of operation no problems so far.

The added advantage if I need to work on either, or replace either, they are
where I can get at them without pulling the panel.

Jim
N398JB