Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: thro the fire wall
From: Michael Parkin <Mikenjulie.Parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:24:12

Perhaps you are missing the point!  If the TCU is not of a fire resistant
construction - that means from inside out as well as outside in.  That would
put a burning TCU close to all the fuel lines because the wiring looms are
not very long.  Furthermore, forward of the firewall prevents the
application of a cabin stored hand extinguisher.

regards,

Mike