Europa-List: thro the fire wall

Subject: Europa-List: thro the fire wall
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:52:16

This engine (914) is throwing up more questions then the whole of the
project so far. Having disconnected the TCU and wastegate servo to mount
them aft of  the firewall, the manual very succinctly tells me to make
holes as small as possible and use a suitable method of sealing.

I'm guessing that folk make holes to take the pressure sensors etc.
rather than the large TCU block connector through the fire wall. What is
a 'suitable method' of sealing - anyone got a pic or two. I suspect
seeing this sort of thing would be a great help.

Regards and thanks in anticipation

Paul   #432

<META content"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" nameGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>