Re: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:15:23

Hi Brian,

Might as well add my $.02. If you have a Costco around, pick up some of their
talc free latex gloves. I've gone through the first box and am on my second.
Use them religiously when handling epoxy. As expressed, the allergic reaction
is the pits.

A shop vac with a good filter to keep the dust away from you when drilling,
grinding, and cutting any of the laid up surfaces.

At many stores, just ask the wife, pickup a rotary fabric cutter. Once you
have used this to cut your fiberglass you'll never use a scissors again.

I am doing mine in two pair of sawhorses with a closet door that I picked up
at a garage sale and covered with soft outdoor carpet.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Trigear