Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question

Subject: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question
From: EuropaXSA279@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:09:26

My Airplane is to arrive sometime in October.  This weekend I'll start
preparing my work area with eager anticipation.  The partial manual given to me

along with my packet suggests a work table 8 feet long by 2 1/2 feet wide.  <
Note

that this is the exact size of the pre-made kitchen counter tops and Home
Depot. Easy!>
Question: Can this thing really be built on a table on less than 3 feet wide?
Perhaps the manual is referring to meters?  What is the realistic size I
should build? Perhaps someone can suggest plans?
Thanks
Brian