RE: Europa-List: Monowheel dual sealed beam?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel dual sealed beam?
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:25:45

>>> All I know is that when I hooked it up to a car battery and shined
it down on the end of the block it put a better spot on the house down
there than the auto lights did.

These little halogen lights are also less susceptible to vibration
damage than standard aviation ones. The output of the little 50W lamp is
very impressive. There's a ragwing microlight that operates out of a
local field fitted with a pair of these and at dusk he looks like a 747
on approach.

I've got one of these built into the port outrigger fairing.

Tony