Europa-List: Reno Air Races

Subject: Europa-List: Reno Air Races
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:10:53

From: "Dan Bish" <danbish@norwalktucson.com>
Dan,

I will be attending the Reno Air Races on Sat. only.  Maybe we can get together.
I am a former Tucson resident now residing in Las Vegas.  I have been flying
since January of this year and have 100 hours on the plane now with no
complaints.
Just having a great time flying.

Erich Trombley
N28ET

Subject: Europa-List: Reno Races

Just wondering if any Europa builders are planning to attend the Reno Air Races
this weekend. It would be nice touch base as I'm about to start building and
would like to hear your advice/comments/groans/moans/etc. about the process.

Dan Bish
Tucson, AZ

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!