Re: Europa-List: Pulley Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pulley Question
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:28:32

> I marked out the placement of the holes using the
> measurements in the manual but they didn't look like the manual picture.
The pulley
> hole is 1.25" ....................... The pulley is 2 1/4" in diameter.
> Wouldn't they interfere? What am I missing?

Mike,

Seems you have the same dilemma as I did.  Indeed, it doesn't work out as
per the manual if you have the same drawing in your manual as I.

I am fairly sure you will have to pack out the pulley from the tunnel wall
and this should leave enough room for the head of the bolt for the seat belt
but I suggest it might be a good idea to confirm this with Nev at Europa.

> And a quickie, how many 4" inspection panels to the fuel connectors did
> people put in....1 or 2?

I did two, as per the manual in my case.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.