RE: Europa-List: Glide ratios

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Glide ratios
From: CHUCK RHOADS <cfrhoads@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:18:11

Ray,
You are correct in that the automotive GPS programs come as standard; however,
Hangar B-17 has come out with an excellent program.  I have been trying to
install my program with Windows XP and have had a few problems, I called them
today and a new release to fix the problem for the Garmin 3600 should be
complete before the week is over.  Check them out at www.HangerB17.com
Chuck R

"Ray M. Knapp" <rmkhomes@charter.net> wrote:

Chuck:
I was looking at the Garmin site re: the 3600, but it appears to
only have automobile mapping. Did you find an aviation navigation
feature? Where?
Thanks, Ray Knapp