Re: Europa-List: LEDs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LEDs
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josok@ukolo.fi>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:41:57

Hmm, Ira,

Harmonics... The 4th is at 10 - 20-1st 40-2nd- 80-3rd- 160 -4th kHz.
Just took the 4th from the message without calculating . My fault. Let's
try this again. The sums of the 12th and the 14th add up into the VHF
band and add up to about 3 mV, still enough to cause trouble.  Agree,
capacitors would prevent interference, and do not load a 10 khz  pwm.
I'll wait with a reply next time till after coffee :-)

Jos Okhuijsen