Re: Europa-List: LEDs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LEDs
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:20:23
 06/24/2003 03:20:26 PM,
        Serialize complete at 06/24/2003 03:20:26 PM

Hi Jos,

Just a second here :-)
You mean to say that 0.01mfd ceramic caps are going to load down the pwm?
whoaaaaaa!
You mean to seriously post that a 4th harmonic of 10kHz (i.e., 40 kHz on a
vhf tuned dipole is going to do anything at all?   whoaaaa.
You think that even running close and parallel, that a 10 volt (15 ma)
current parallel to the antenna for the whole length of the plane is going
induce 750 ma in the antenna?  whoaaaaaaaa

Don't take me too seriously, but I used to play an engineer on TV (slow
scan TV that is)

Ira

Jos Okhuijsen <josok@ukolo.fi>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com