Re: Crowbar Mod.

Subject: Re: Crowbar Mod.
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:46:41
William,

I had the exact same problem with using a fuse.  I contacted Bob Nuckolls
directly about this perceived fault and he informed me that a fuse should
not be installed but rather use a c/b as shown on the schematic.  I guess
this is the one exception Bob has to fuses.  I have installed the fuse
yet so I can't speak to the effectiveness but I bet it works fine.

Erich Trombley
A028