Crowbar Mod.

Subject: Crowbar Mod.
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:24:34

Thanks to Jerry and Fred for the comments.  Just to up-date my last message, I
have discovered that even the slow blow fuse is too fast, as it blew yesterday
on start-up.  Of course, it could have possibly blown on the previous engine
shut-down.  I will now replace the fuse holder with a circuit breaker and see
if it pops and if so how often.  It would be interesting to hear if anyone else
has had a problem with introducing the Crowbar mod, or if anyone else has
successfully
used a fuse.

Regards,

William